Susan S. Levine, LCSW, BCD, FABP
I am Board Certified both as a Clinical Social Worker and as a Psychoanalyst and have been in practice for over 35 years. I have helped people with depression, anxiety, relationship and work difficulties, stress, trauma, parenting concerns, poor self-esteem, body image issues, mid-life crises, and many other types of emotional distress.
I practice with seriousness, dedication, and as much creativity, sensitivity, respect, and humor as possible. I have extensive post-graduate training in psychotherapy and psychoanalysis. I have published and taught on these subjects and have also served on the editorial boards of the International Journal of Psychoanalysis and the Clinical Social Work Journal.
Qualifications & Affiliations
- License and State:
- CW000407L Pennsylvania
- 44SC06086400 New Jersey
- Member, American Psychoanalytic Association
- Fellow, International Psychoanalytical Association (FIPA)
- Fellow, Pennsylvania Society for Clinical Social Work.
- Faculty, Institute of the Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia
- Member, Philadelphia Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology
- Fellow, American Board of Psychoanalysis (FABP)
- Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work, American Board of Examiners in Clinical Social Work (BCD)
Editorial Board Appointments
- Editorial Board, The Clinical Social Work Journal, 2005–2021
- Editorial Reader, The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 2003–2015
- Editorial Associate, The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 2002–2003
- Editorial Reader, The Annals of Internal Medicine, 2008